Streamline your beauty kit with our handy make-up multitasking guide
• Foundation mixed with a little bit of moisturiser is ideal for dry skin. For glowing, dewy skin, a liquid highlighter mixed with foundation does the trick. Plus, this doubles as an instant tinted moisturiser.
• For oily skin, a compact powder used with a wet sponge all over the face is a great option.
• Keep an eye cream handy in your bag. It doubles up as a lip balm and gives a hint of shine to cheeks.
• A liquid illuminator can take on various roles. Mix it into foundation for a beautiful glow, or apply it along the collarbone to accentuate your bone structure. Blend it on to the high point of the cheekbones and even under the brow bone for lift.
• Cream blushers can be used on lips, eyes and cheeks to add radiance to your face. Then, all you need is some mascara and you’re ready to go.
Check out MY ENVY BOX pick: Eminence Organics Organic Lip Gloss
• Mascara can be used to fill in eyebrows to make them appear darker.
• A waterproof kohl pencil works to create smoky eyes, fill gaps in your eyebrows and enhance lashes.
• A hint of sparkle on the eyes or a frosty pigment on the mouth after applying lipstick creates added drama.
• Use your moisturiser as a hair cream or styling serum for a quick fix.
• Add a super bright fuchsia lip color to your beauty kit. It can be dabbed on lightly as a stain or used in full strength to give a strong, modern look. A tiny dot blended on each cheek can create a beautiful cheek stain.
The Intense Regulating Serum is designed to help regulate the skins sebum levels.
This Serum is a concentrated treatment for imbalanced skin. Rich in Controlamine and Cytobiol Bardane, it controls sebaceous gland activity and minimize irritations that cause blemishes. Your pores gradually appear tighter and your complexion more even.
- Regulates sebum production.
- Slows thickening of the skin that leads to comedones and microcysts.
- Helps reduce redness and irritations.
- Anti-comedone, anti-seborrheic and astringent properties.
- Contains an antiseptic plant and vitamin complex.
This Thalgo Intense Regulating serum smells fresh and feels cool on the skin. It will stabilize the production of oil making the skin texture refined. Perfect treatment for combination or oily skin who wants an instant and long-lasting matte finish.
How to use
Apply morning and evening on a perfectly cleansed face before the Ultra Matte Fluid. For Oily skin, apply all over the face. For Combination skin, apply only over the concerned area or T-Zone.
Buy Thalgo Intense Regulating Serum here
ANTONIO CORRAL CALERO, Artistic Director, Moroccanoil
• Get a well-shaped, good haircut. This will help manage your curls better.
• Always keep hair hydrated so the curls remain intact.
• Use hair products specifically designed for curls, to help control frizz and provide softness with a healthy shine.
OUIDAD, Founder, Ouidad
• Curly hair in particular has a tendency to be dry. Due to its corkscrew shape, the cuticle layer is always lifted from the hair shaft leaving the hair susceptible to moisture and protein loss.
• For fine hair, the most important thing is for products to be lightweight and water soluble. I recommend a delicate cleanser and balancing conditioner. And for styling, use a product with which you can achieve a fuller look without weighing down the curls.
• Shampooing hair too often will create frizz. Curly hair only needs to be shampooed twice or thrice a week depending on how oily your scalp gets.
• Gently remove excess water from the hair while in the shower and then apply a styling product of your choice. Then let hair dry naturally or blow-dry with a diffuser.
Try MY ENVY BOX pick: L’Occitane Revitalizing Fresh Shampoo
OSCAR BLANDI, Founder, Oscar Blandi
• Always towel-dry hair very gently to avoid disrupting the curl pattern.
• Diffuse hair until it’s 100 per cent dry to avoid frizz. Do not touch hair too much while it is in the process of drying.
MELROY DICKSON, National Education Manager, Matrix India
• Trim hair at regular intervals.
• Gently finger comb or use a wide-toothed comb on wet hair that is saturated with conditioner.
• Use generous amounts of moisturising products, both in the shower and as leave-in treatments. This reduces diffusion of moisture into and out of the hair.
Have a look at MY ENVY BOX hair care products here
The Day of Happiness campaign is a global celebration to mark the UN International Day of Happiness. In 2012, the United Nations declared March 20 to be observed as the International Day of Happiness. This new day is meant to recognize the importance of happiness, and well-being for communities all over the world. It is coordinated by Action for Happiness, a non-profit movement of people from over 140 countries and supported by a partnership of like-minded organisations.
“The pursuit of happiness lies at the core of human endeavours”
UN Secretary – General Ban Ki-moon
MY ENVY BOX hopes that all our ENVY customers are the happiest, have a great Happiness Day!
1. OLD SCHOOL: DEVI GARH BY LEBUA, UDAIPUR
The 18th-century fort palace nestled in the Aravalli Hills is
an idyllic spot. Have a royal bath in rose petals and milk, and don’t miss the Rajasthani dining experience at the Durbar Hall, which is accompanied by folk performances.
Tel: 02953 289 211
Pamper yourself with beauty products from ENVY LEISURE
2. NEW WAVE: LEBUA RESORT, JAIPUR
This contemporary design hotel has interiors inspired by the navratna (nine gems) and the Jantar Mantar, the Royal Observatory of Jaipur. Expect bold splashes of colour in your suite and a sharp new take on the modern palace.
Tel: 0141 305 0211
Check out MY ENVY BOX’s SUN PROTECTION for your next vacations.
3. NATURAL ORDER: LEBUA LODGE, AMER
This luxurious canvas-tented property is a whisper away from the 16th-century Amber Fort. Hop on an elephant and ride through ramparts or jump into the pool, surrounded by mountains, to watch the sunset while sipping champagne.
Tel: 0141 305 7211. Lebua.com
Check out MY ENVY BOX’s pick: Mimosa Champagne Oil Massage from Eminence Organics
The idea of contouring is to bring you a step closer to the perfect face shape, which is an oval, says Tiffany Chen, Benefit’s Regional Trainer. “As a simple rule of thumb, look in the mirror and imagine an oval drawn over your face,” she advises. “The part of the face which falls outside this shape can be corrected through contouring.” Still stumped? Here’s a fail-proof guide for contouring your face, whatever its shape.
Your face shape: Square
Celebrity inspiration: Kiera Knightley
Soften a prominent jawline by applying a darker shade on it, then blending upwards. Don’t forget to contour the temples to soften the edges.
Your face shape: Round
Celebritiy inspiration: Ginnifer Goodwin
Lucky you – you have the most youthful face shape. Bring out your cheekbones by brushing your contour shade along the upper portion of your jawline, from the ears to the corners of the lips. Blend upwards and inwards.
Check out organic foundations from EMINENCE ORGANICS here
Your face shape: Heart
Celebritiy inspiration: Scarlet Johansson
Looking to minimise a wide forehead? Use an angled make-up brush to apply contouring powder on your hairline, from the temples down to the ears. Skip the jawline.
Your face shape: Oblong
Celebritiy inspiration: Shraddha Kapoor
If you think your face is too long, apply a darker shade of foundation all around the chin and hairline. Once your brush has no foundation left, diffuse the colour by brushing towards the middle of the face using sweeping motions
MY ENVY BOX’s pick: Cleansing Oil-Organic from Clarins
From MY ENVY BOX with LOVE
International Women’s Day is celebrated on March 8 every year. This special date is the celebration of respect, appreciation and love towards women but also their achievements in our society.
“The story of women’s struggle for equality belongs to no single feminist nor to any one organization but to the collective efforts of all who care about human rights” Gloria Steinem
All our team wishes you a Beautiful Women’s Day!
To celebrate this special day with you, MY ENVY BOX offers rs 500/- off on our WOMEN’S DAY selection using the code ‘ENVYWOMAN’.
Pamper yourself here and get the chance to win a piece of fabulous jewelry from Pipa Bella!